SERVICES AND PRICING
JOIN OUR PRACTICE TODAY!
Integrative Direct Primary Care membership provides you an all-access pass to your provider for office and virtual office visits. Ongoing support via phone or secure patient portal is also available for time sensitive issues between appointments. These are all available at a low monthly rate that fits your budget.
Give it a try! You will quickly see the value of this approach!
Our value-based membership model, known as Direct Primary Care (DPC) allows us to create a personal relationship with each of our patients. We focus on spending time with you to understand your health and wellness goals.
Enrollment Fee: $50
No Show fee – $50
*Child membership requires one adult membership
*Family Membership includes up to 2 parents, 2 children up to age 26.
*Family rate: additional children – $20/per child.
After hours & weekends available at provider’s discretion for an additional fee.
Cancellation requires a 30 day notice. A re-enrollment fee of $200 will apply.
Interested in becoming a member of Integrative Direct Primary Care?
Our Monthly Membership Includes
Annual physical exams
Pre-operative clearance exams
Chronic disease management:
Diabetes, High blood pressure, Elevated cholesterol, Thyroid disorder, Asthma, COPD, Allergies, Migraines and much more . . .
Abscess I&D (incision and drainage)
Upper respiratory infection
Minor laceration repair (glue/sutures/staples)
And much more . . .
Body, Mind & Soul Program
- Weight loss management (supplements, B12 etc.*)
- Nutritional counseling
- Exercise plan
- Holistic medical care and management
- Referral to other holistic providers as needed
- Joint pain evaluation
- Muscle pain evaluation
- Pelvic & Breast exams
- Pap smears *
- Birth control management (IUD, oral contraception etc) *
- Referrals for mammogram and bone density testing
- HRT (hormone replacement therapy) & PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) *
- Skin biopsy
- Skin tag removal
- Freezing lesions (wart, actinic keratosis, etc.)
- Treatment of common dermatology disorders:
- And much more . . .
Other In Office Procedures
- Urine analysis
- Nebulizer treatments *
- Ear wax removal
- Urine pregnancy test
- Glucose finger stick
- And much more . . .
* Costs for labs, pathology, imaging and medication not included in membership.
Onsite and remote services are available to non-members on a fee for service basis. Payment is required at the time of service.
- Annual health physical (not including labs): $219
- Acute care visits (not including additional testing required): $219