IV VITAMIN INJECTIONS
Don’t have time for an IV Infusion? Get an IM Injection to promote balance, rejuvenation, and vibrancy!
Intramuscular vitamin injections are injections directly into the muscle. Due to increased absorption, they are more effective than oral vitamins alone.
Methionine 12.4mg, Inositol 25mg, B6-2mg, Choline 25mg
A special lipotropics fat burning combination of methionine, inositol, choline, and B6. Each of these ingredients helps the body turn fat into energy and are also powerful antioxidants. The formula is then completed by adding ingredients to reduce appetite, build muscle and promote a healthy immune system.
Vitamin D3 is paramount for a healthy immune system, as well as bone and nerve health. Receiving vitamin D3 injections can treat and prevent the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency, including fatigue and bone pain. Vitamin D deficiency has been associated with an increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease, cognitive impairment in the elderly, severe childhood asthma and cancer.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant and is beneficial for many disease states as well as helping people live a healthier life. It may improve immune response, help to metabolize toxins and activate enzymes, aid the liver in metabolizing alcohol, reduce the amount of fat stored in the belly, help to reduce oxidative stress, and improve complexion.
Methylcobalamin can also indicated in those with pernicious anemia, diabetes, neuropathy, heart disease, circadian rhythm sleep disorders, memory loss, depression, fatigue, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Lyme disease, osteoporosis, tendonitis, psychiatric disorders, and asthma. It also may help in improving concentration, maintaining fertility, antiaging, boosting energy levels, converting fat to energy and mood elevation.
Why Get an Intramuscular Vitamin Injection?
- Enhanced absorption of vitamins compared to oral supplementation.
- Increased bioavailability, allowing for higher concentrations of vitamins in the bloodstream.
- Rapid effects due to direct delivery into the muscle tissue.
- Customized dosing for tailored nutritional support.
- Improved energy levels and overall well-being.
- Convenient and compliant alternative to oral supplementation.
- Precise dosing without the need to remember multiple pills.
- Can be beneficial for individuals with difficulties in nutrient absorption or compliance with oral supplements.